Adult Library Clerk - Part Time (min. 12 hours/week) including evenings and weekends (hours may vary)
Starting rate: $12.50/hour. Benefits: accrued vacation, sick days, OPERS
- Performs frontline customer service at the circulation desk, and other clerical duties as assigned
- Shelve materials with accuracy and timeliness. Assists in the shelving/retrieval of items for patrons.
- Prepares library for opening and closing.
- Assist patrons with library catalog, copier, printer, etc.
- Performs other tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent customer service skills required. An ability to assess and meet patron needs. Must be team-focused, flexible, and willing to provide service to all ages. Must be dependable, inquisitive, and eager to learn new things.
Requirements: High school diploma or GED. Ability to pass alphabetic and numeric sorting and filing test. Must have computer and typing skills.
Complete and submit the Library Application for Employment form, resume, and the name, e-mail address, and phone number of three references to:
Oak Harbor Public Library, 147 West Main St, Oak Harbor, OH 43449 Attn: Director
or via email to: LHALL@SEOLIBRARIES.ORG
Oak Harbor Public Library job description and application forms are available at the check-out desk or online at www.oakharborpubliclibrary.org
Applications received by March 1, 2023 will receive first consideration.
Applications accepted until the position is filled
*CHOSEN APPLICANT MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK.