Library History

The Oak Harbor Public Library, established in 1908 by the Oak Harbor Literary and Social Club, is a municipal library serving the Benton-Carroll-Salem School District. The library operates under a board of trustees; seven members who are appointed by the mayor of Oak Harbor.  For a detailed history of the Oak Harbor Public Library, please click here.


Source URL: https://oakharborpubliclibrary.org/hist